Ben Sasse, Ted Cruz, Andrew Bostom
October 10, 2020
This weekend we feature:
- Ben Sasse, U.S. Senator from Nebraska, on his response to anti-Catholic smears used against Judge Barrett, and why Congress is to blame for the politicization of the Supreme Court.
- Ted Cruz, U.S. Senator from Texas, on Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court and Democrats’ threats to pack the Court, and on his new book, “One Vote Away: How a Single Supreme Court Seat Can Change History.”
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, Epidemiologist and Associate Professor of Family Medicine at Brown University, on the Great Barrington Declaration that calls for a herd immunity response to COVID-19.
- Contact your senators today! Tell them you support Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court and ask them to fill this seat!
- Watch the archives from this year’s Values Voter Summit.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.