Weekend Edition - February 6, 2021
February 6, 2021 - complete program
- Roger Wicker, U.S. Senator from Mississippi, discusses Friday's National Prayer Breakfast, the latest on negotiations over a COVID relief bill, his introduction of the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act, and President Biden’s Education Secretary nominee endorsing boys competing in girls’ sports.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th district of Florida, prepares to face the Biden administration's transgender agenda with the reintroduction of his bill “Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act.”
- Keisha Russell, Counsel for First Liberty Institute, blasts an Illinois school after refusing to uphold an Illinois law that requires schools to provide religious exemptions for students.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.