Weekend Edition - April 3, 2021
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, provides an eye-witness account of the border, and warns of the Democrats’ effort to get rid of the filibuster to pave the way for the Equality Act and a federal takeover of the election system.
- Missy Thomas Irvin, Arkansas State Senator for District 18, urges states to refuse to be silenced on tough transgender issues as Arkansas enacts the Fairness in Women’s Sports Act.
- Mike Pompeo, Former Secretary of State, contrasts the Biden's administration's priorities as they disband Trump policies protecting human life and religious freedom.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Learn more about the inequality of the Equality Act.
- Learn more about H.R. 1, a poorly disguised attack on free speech.
- Learn more about the Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.