Weekend Edition - April 17, 2021
April 17, 2021
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, shares her astonishment as big business and the NCAA threaten to punish states that refuse to embrace a woke agenda and big business partners with China’s “Genocide Games.”
- Ann Wagner, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Missouri, celebrates the record number of signers on the discharge petition on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Pete Ricketts, Governor of Nebraska, voices his opposition to vaccine passports and calls on the Nebraska Department of Education to scrap their proposed sex education topics which teach young children age-inappropriate content starting in kindergarten.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- If you live in Nebraska, ask the department of education to scrap their proposed sex education standards.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.