Weekend Edition - April 24, 2021
April 24, 2021
- John Boozman, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, discusses his legislation that increases penalties for those who attack law enforcement officers, the latest on the border crisis, and Democrats’ refusal to compromise on infrastructure legislation.
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky and Ranking Member on the House Oversight Committee, unpacks the ramifications of the U.S. House of Representatives approving DC Statehood legislation.
- Tony Perkins responds to the New York Times’ claims that white evangelical resistance is an obstacle in vaccination efforts.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Learn more about the constitutionality of D.C. statehood.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.