Weekend Edition - May 1, 2021
May 1, 2021
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin and Member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, assesses President Biden's foreign policy in the first 100 days of the Biden administration and President Biden’s first address to Congress.
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina, shares that states that passed laws protecting girls' sports from transgender ideology are facing little corporate backlash.
- Stanley Kurtz, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, discusses his article: Biden Set to Push Critical Race Theory on U.S. Schools.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.