Weekend Edition - May 15, 2021
May 15, 2021
- Jackie Walorski, U.S. Representative for Indiana's 2nd district and member of the House Ways and Means Committee, answers the question: are unemployment checks keeping people from finding work?
- Mike Berry, Deputy General Counsel and Director of Military Affairs for First Liberty Institute, discusses the U.S. Army's reprimand of a chaplain who used his personal Facebook account to question the repeal of President Trump's transgender military policy.
- Ken Harrison, Chairman and CEO of Promise Keepers, reacts to a USA Today columnist calling on the Dallas Cowboys and AT&T to cancel a Promise Keepers rally in their stadium this summer over biblical views of human sexuality.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action's resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Stand with U.S. Army Chaplain Andrew Calvert, who is under fire for expressing his faith.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conference in Colorado on June 19.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.