Weekend Edition - July 10, 2021
July 10, 2021
- Pete Ricketts, Governor of Nebraska, discusses why he declared July “Victims of Communism Remembrance Month.”
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina, urges parents to fight back against the push to include critical race theory in school curriculum.
- Sam Brownback, former Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom, previews the upcoming International Religious Freedom Summit.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.