Weekend Edition - August 28, 2021
August 28, 2021
- Scott Perry, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Pennsylvania and member of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, reacts to the killing of U.S. service members at Kabul Airport and shares what Congress should do about the unfolding catastrophe in Afghanistan.
- Tony Perkins, FRC President and Marine veteran, says the American people must hold the Biden administration accountable for the unacceptable handling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.
- Jeff King, President of International Christian Concern, gives an update on what Christians are facing in Afghanistan.
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Learn more about what the Taliban takeover means for Afghan believers.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.