Weekend Edition - October 2, 2020
October 2, 2021
- Thomas Massie, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Kentucky, reacts to President Biden once again moving the goalposts when it comes to vaccines and vaccine passports.
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri and member of the House Armed Services Committee, discusses the Pentagon leadership’s testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee over the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan and the atrocities that have followed.
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas and ranking member of the House Ways and Means Committee, gives an update on the debt ceiling debate and the Democrats’ massive spending bill.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.