Weekend Edition - December 11, 2021
December 11, 2021
- Haris Alic, reporter for the Washington Times, discusses the Senate passing a bill to nullify President Biden’s vaccine mandate for employers.
- Kevin Cramer, U.S. Senator from North Dakota, gives an update on the bill nullifying Biden’s vaccine mandates and the debt ceiling debate.
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Tennessee, details his efforts to revoke the Biden vaccine mandates and gives the latest on the National Defense Authorization Act.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st District of Texas, gives an update on what’s happening in Congress after the NDAA provision forcing women to register for the military draft was removed.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.