Weekend Edition - February 19, 2022
February 19, 2022
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs – Life and Human Dignity, celebrates that Democrats in Congress have all but conceded that the Hyde Amendment will not be repealed this year—continuing the decades long ban on using taxpayer money to fund abortions.
- Louie Gohmert, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Texas and member of the House Judiciary Committee, discusses the Durham court filing, President Biden ordering the release of Trump’s White House visitor logs, and the call for open hearings on surveillance of representatives and staffers.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, talks about his letter on the Equal Rights Amendment and the Senate’s Continuing Resolution and its pro-life riders including the Hyde Amendment.
- Nina Shea, Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for Religious Freedom at Hudson Institute, details China’s record of persecuting the Falun Gong and the high-tech nature of the Chinese Communist Party’s persecution.
- Tell Congress to respect human rights by opposing the Global Respect Act.
- Read Tony’s piece, “Beijing 2022: A Golden Opportunity to Hold China Accountable.”
- Check out FRC Action’s School Board Boot Camp if you are interested in running for local office.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Watch ProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu's nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden's vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.