Weekend Edition: October 29, 2022
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, pushes back on The New York Times’ hit piece against her and other Republican congressmen, and also comments on the recent drop in student test scores.
- Dr. A. J. Nolte, Regent University assistant professor, offers his response to the Left’s reaction to FRC’s Townhall on Christian Nationalism.
- Justin Danhof, Head of Corporate Governance at Strive Asset Management, uncovers how Big Business is pushing for the so-called Respect for Marriage Act.
- Tell Congress to stand strong for faith, family, and freedom in the lame duck session!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Check out FRC Action’s 2022 voter resources.
- Hear a message from Tony at Milldale Baptist Church on Sun, Oct. 31 at 10:15 am and Grace Woodlands on Sun, Nov. 5 at 9 and 11 am.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.