Weekend Edition - November 19, 2022
- Mike Lee, U.S. Senator from Utah, comments on the U.S. Senate's cloture vote on the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, continues the conversation on the Senate’s redefinition bill and other concerning policies the lame duck Congress is considering.
- Ronna McDaniel, Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, shares her vision for another term as head of the RNC.
- Tell Congress not to redefine marriage!
- Call these Republican senators at (202) 224-3121 and tell them to not redefine marriage: Roy Blunt (Mo.), Richard Burr (N.C.), Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.), Susan Collins (Maine), Joni Ernst (Iowa), Cynthia Lummis (Wyo.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Rob Portman (Ohio), Mitt Romney (Utah), Dan Sullivan (Alaska), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Todd Young (Ind.).
- Read Tony’s article in The Washington Stand: “Same-Sex Marriage Bill Opens the Door to American Persecution.”
- Learn how the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act further exacerbates already-existing attacks on religious liberty.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.