Weekend Edition - April 15, 2023
April 15, 2023
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of North Carolina, comments on new revelations that the FBI is using informants in Catholic churches, the Department of Justice’s recommendation against jail time for a vandal who attacked a church worker, and Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s lawsuit against the House Judiciary Committee’s subpoena.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, reacts to the arrest of a 21-year old Air National Guardsman for allegedly leaking highly classified information.
- Andrew Bailey, Missouri Attorney General, discusses why he issued his emergency regulation that effectively ends transgender surgeries for minors and reacts to 5th Circuit Court of Appeals abortion pill ruling.
- Read FRC’s updated report on the hostility against churches in 2023.
- Learn more about the next abortion battleground: chemical abortion.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.