Jim Banks, Gordon Chang, Gary Bauer, Jennifer Chavez
May 13, 2019
On the Monday, May 13, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Indiana, on Iran’s saber-rattling in the Persian Gulf, calling the U.S. aircraft carrier a “target,” not a “threat.”
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs journalist and expert on North Korea & China, on China’s decision to raise tariffs on U.S. goods.
- Gary Bauer, Commissioner on the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), who briefed Vice President Mike Pence on the USCIRF annual report.
- Jennifer Chavez, Board Member of the Women’s Liberation Front, on how the Equality Act will undermine parental rights.
- Read more about the problems with the “Equality Act!”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins