Kevin Cramer, Franklin Graham, Amado Huizar, Ryan Tucker, Brian Hermsmeier
October 12, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Kevin Cramer, U.S. Senator from North Dakota, on the first day of the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearings.
- Franklin Graham, President of Samaritan’s Purse, on relief efforts in response to Hurricane Delta.
- Amado Huizar, Pastor of South Bay Pentecostal Church in California, on Freedom Sunday and his church’s lawsuit against California Governor Gavin Newsom.
- Ryan Tucker, Senior Counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, and Brian Hermsmeier, Pastor of Slate Mills Baptist Church in Virginia, on Freedom Sunday and Slate Mills Baptist Church’s lawsuit against Virginia Governor Ralph Northam.
- Contact your senators today! Tell them you support Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court and ask them to fill this seat!
- Watch Freedom Sunday, a powerful event calling on churches to reopen according to Hebrews 10:25.
- Check out Tony’s sermon from Sunday called, Time to Take a Stand.
- Get your copy of FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Kevin Cramer says the takeaway from Barrett's hearing is that Dems only like activist judges
Family Research Council · Franklin Graham gives an update on the 3,100 hurricane victims Samaritan's Purse is helping
Family Research Council · Amado Huizar shares the incredible life-and-death story of his decision to reopen his CA church
Family Research Council · Ryan Tucker & Brian Hermsmeier describe how a small VA church took on the governor and won