Marsha Blackburn, Brad Dacus, Doreen Denny, George Barna
October 21, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on upcoming U.S. Senate vote on the Amy Coney Barrett nomination.
- Brad Dacus, President of Pacific Justice Institute, on PJI’s demand letter on behalf of FRC insisting that big tech company MobileCause ends their religious discrimination practices and reliance on the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).
- Doreen Denny, Vice President of Government Relations for Concerned Women for America, on a university rescinding a transgender sports policy.
- George Barna, President of Metaformation Inc., FRC’s Senior Research Fellow for Christian Ethics & Biblical Worldview, and Director of Research at the Cultural Research Center at Arizona Christian University, on how Spiritually Active Governance Engaged conservative (SAGE Con) voters view President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden.
- Watch Freedom Sunday, a powerful event calling on churches to reopen according to Hebrews 10:25.
- Check out Tony’s recent sermon, Time to Take a Stand.
- Get your copy of FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.