James Lankford, Curtis Hill, Leslie Rutledge, Eric Dreiband, Dean Nelson
December 17, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, on the negotiations in Congress over a coronavirus relief package, and on the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee’s hearing on election security.
- Curtis Hill, Indiana Attorney General, on Indiana joining the multi-state lawsuit against Google over the tech giant’s anti-competitive conduct practices.
- Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas Attorney General, on the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals clearing the way for Arkansas abortion laws to go into effect.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on the DOJ filing a lawsuit to protect health care workers from being forced to perform abortions in Vermont.
- Dean Nelson, FRC’s Senior Fellow for African American Affairs and the Executive Director of Human Coalition Action, on FRC Action and Faith Family Freedom Fund’s Georgia pastor briefing this morning and his reaction to Georgia Senate candidate Raphael Warnock’s past statements.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, a time of prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.