Roy Blunt, Dan Celia, Joy Pullmann
February 1, 2021 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Roy Blunt, U.S. Senator from Missouri and Ranking Member of the Senate Rules and Administration Committee, on the plans for a permanent fence around the U.S. Capitol building, and the latest on negotiations over a stimulus bill.
- Dan Celia, President and CEO of Financial Stewardship Ministries and host of “Financial Issues,” on the GameStop stock buying frenzy.
- Joy Pullmann, Executive Editor at The Federalist, on her article “Small-Town Iowa Public Schools Teach Preschoolers Transgenderism And Judging People By Skin Color.”
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.