Roger Marshall, John Hines, James Comer, David Closson
February 9, 2021 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Senator from Kansas, on his Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act and on former President Trump’s second impeachment trial.
- John Hines, DC Bureau Chief for One America News Network, on former President Trump’s second impeachment trial.
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Kentucky and Ranking Member on the House Oversight Committee, on the $483 million projected to be spent on the continued National Guard presence surrounding the U.S. Capitol.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on Bill Maher, host of "Real Time," claiming that the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol was a "faith-based initiative" and his remarks on the “Christian nationalist movement.”
- Join our special Pray Vote Stand Townhall this Wednesday, February 10 at 7:30 PM ET.
- Read FRC’s article, “Christian Nationalism? The Left's Latest Attempt to Silence Believers.”
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.