Weekend Edition - January 30, 2021
January 30, 2021 - complete program
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, cautions conservatives after corporate monopolies, Big Tech, and Congress teamed up to shut down speech that is contrary to their radical agenda.
- Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General, weighs every legal action for prosecuting those who disrupt a church service, after pro-abortion protestors interrupted a Respect Life Mass in Columbus, Ohio violated a federal law that criminalizes disrupting a worship service.
- Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas Attorney General, warns President Biden against potential presidential overreach in a letter signed by herself and other attorneys general.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.