On today’s program:
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, shares his concerns about the Democrats’ lame duck agenda on gun control, Dr. Fauci’s comments regarding possible COVID school closures, a potential U.S.-Venezuela oil deal, and the growing number of protests across China.
- Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China, reacts to the recent COVID protests in several Chinese cities.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, offers an update on the Senate vote on the Dis-Respect for Marriage Act.
- Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, responds to calls that Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett recuse herself from an upcoming case on religious freedom and shares his concerns about how the (Dis)Respect For Marriage Act could be used against Christians.
- Tell Congress not to redefine marriage!
- If you live in the following states, click here to call your senator and ask them to insist on real religious liberty protections before the bill proceeds!
- Alaska - Senator Dan Sullivan and Senator Lisa Murkowski
- Indiana - Senator Todd Young
- Iowa - Senator Joni Ernst
- Maine - Senator Susan Collins
- Missouri - Senator Roy Blunt
- North Carolina - Senator Richard Burr and Senator Thom Tillis
- Ohio - Senator Rob Portman
- Utah - Senator Mitt Romney
- West Virginia - Senator Shelley Moore Capito
- Wyoming - Senator Cynthia Lummis
- Read Tony’s article in The Washington Stand: “Same-Sex Marriage Bill Opens the Door to American Persecution.”
- Learn how the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act further exacerbates already-existing attacks on religious liberty.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: U.S. Senate Vote to Redefine Marriage.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
Saturday, November 26, 2022
Friday, November 25, 2022
Anne Graham Lotz
Thursday, November 24, 2022
Dr. Giacomo Bono
Wednesday, November 23, 2022
Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Monday, November 21, 2022
Saturday, November 19, 2022
Friday, November 18, 2022
Thursday, November 17, 2022
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Jenny Beth Martin
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
J. Christian Adams
Monday, November 14, 2022
Saturday, November 12, 2022
Friday, November 11, 2022
Thursday, November 10, 2022
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Monday, November 7, 2022
Saturday, November 5, 2022
Friday, November 4, 2022
Thursday, November 3, 2022
Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Monday, October 31, 2022
Saturday, October 29, 2022
Friday, October 28, 2022
Thursday, October 27, 2022
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Stand On The Word Devotional
PERKINS: Same-Sex Marriage Bill Opens the Door to American Persecution
"We've all heard of people being cancelled, thrown off social media, even fired from jobs ... But how many years before a Christian minister [who speaks] on marriage and sexual orientation is reported [to] a government anti-terrorism program?" For Reverend Dr. Bernard Randall, that time has already come. The chaplain of a Church of England School was suspended, fired for gross misconduct, and reported to child protective services simply for restating what the Church of England believes. If his story sounds like a distant outlier, it's not. Randall's nightmare will be every Christian's nightmare if our Senate passes the Respect for Marriage Act.
Tony In The Media
Tony Perkins on a potential Trump 2024 run, midterm results, and the lame duck Congress agenda
Tony Perkins discusses the likelihood of Donald Trump running for president in 2024, the GOP blame game over midterm election results, and the dangers a lame duck Congress poses for the country.
FRC In The News
Tony Perkins on Biden buying votes, Democrat abortion extremism, and Dems' misaligned priorities
Tony Perkins breaks down President Biden's attempt to buy votes through student loan forgiveness, the radical views Stacy Abrams and other Democrats have on abortion, and Democrats ignoring economic issues at the behest of radical social change.
FRC In The News