Today's show features:
- Dr. Ralph Abraham, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Louisiana, with reaction to the impeachment hearings and reports that ISIS is rebuilding in Syria.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, on Iran's plan to seek new fighter jets and tanks as the UN embargo expires.
- Ken Paxton, Attorney General of Texas, on the abortion litmus test set by the Democratic Attorneys General Association.
- Scott Hurley, FRC's Vice President for Development, and Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, responding to ACLU's claim that "there's no one way to be a man" and also discussing FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Read why the news about Chick-fil-A this week is personal to the FRC team.
- Sign the petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria.
- Explore FRC's Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.