On today's show:
- Steve Daines, U.S. Senator from Montana, gives an update on negotiations over the reconciliation bill and the removal of the Hyde amendment in the Labor, Health and Human Services Senate bill.
- Chad Wolf, former Acting Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security and Chair of the Center for Homeland Security and Immigration at America First Policy Institute, talks about what’s happening at the southern border with arrests soaring to an all-time high and the Biden administration transporting unaccompanied illegal immigrant minors out of Texas in the middle of the night.
- Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, discusses U.S. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer denying the emergency injunction pending appeal on behalf of more than 2,000 Maine health care workers, Liberty Counsel’s lawsuit on behalf of military servicemembers and federal employees and contractors who have been mandated to get the COVID vaccine, and responds to Southwest Airlines dropping their plan to get rid of employees that choose not to get the vaccine.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, unpacks what’s really in the reconciliation bill’s Green New Deal.
- Join FRC in protecting America’s future, for the sake of our children!
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC’s new publication on the SPLC’s radical “Learning for Justice” Program.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Download FRC Action’s sample letter to school boards.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Monday, October 18, 2021
Saturday, October 16, 2021
Friday, October 15, 2021
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Monday, October 11, 2021
Saturday, October 9, 2021
Friday, October 8, 2021
Thursday, October 7, 2021
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Monday, October 4, 2021
Saturday, October 2, 2021
Friday, October 1, 2021
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Monday, September 27, 2021
Arielle Del Turco
Saturday, September 25, 2021
Friday, September 24, 2021
Thursday, September 23, 2021
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Monday, September 20, 2021
Saturday, September 18, 2021
Stand On The Word Devotional
The Great American (Vaccine) Purge
Democrats have a new strategy to enhance the security of Americans: fire those who provide it. On Thursday, the U.S. Navy became the latest branch of the military to announce it will discharge sailors who don't meet their definition of "fully vaccinated" by November 28. Following President Biden's vaccine mandate, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin directed all military personnel to be vaccinated against COVID on August 25. As the deadline looms nearer, the military is now forced to deal with the reality that many service members will not comply -- and they are increasingly turning from diktats to punishments.
Tony In The Media
Tony Perkins on the recent allegations of sexual assault in Loudoun County Public Schools
Tony Perkins explains how radical politics drove the sexual abuse cover-up in Loudoun County.
FRC In The News
Tony Perkins reacts to the DOJ's attempts to block the TX heartbeat law
Tony Perkins discusses the Justice Department's attempt to restore access to abortions in Texas.
FRC In The News