This weekend, we’ll hear from:
- Steve Bass, Youth Pastor at Trinity United Methodist Church in Opelika, Alabama, who urged high schoolers at a football game to recite the Lord’s prayer in unison to defy a secularist lawsuit threat.
- Andy Pollack, Father of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting victim Meadow Pollack, on his book, “Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies that Created the Parkland Shooter and Endanger America’s Students.”
- Watch FRC Speaker Series event, “Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America's Students”
- Learn more about the SPLC’s incursion into education.
- Partner with FRC to take back our schools from the Left’s agenda!
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Read Tony’s FoxNews.com column, “Solution to gun violence isn't what you think.”
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.