On today's show:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, discusses President Biden’s call with Vladimir Putin.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC's Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, talks about the letter signed by religious freedom advocates calling for the Biden administration to put Nigeria back on the list of Countries of Particular Concern.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st District, gives an update on what’s happening in Congress after the NDAA provision forcing women to register for the military draft as removed and efforts to block the Biden vaccine mandates.
- Chuck Grassley, U.S. Senator from Iowa, discusses the status of Biden’s vaccine mandates, the Supreme Court Commission offering no recommendation on court packing, and the Senate Judiciary Committee letter calling on AG Garland to rescind his memo labeling parents as “domestic terrorists.”
- Learn more about the crisis of Christian persecution in Nigeria.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Contact your state RNC officials and let them know that RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel must stop undermining the GOP values and platform.
- Ask your senators to vote against drafting our daughters.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Give the gift of a STAND Mug this season! Buy one at the FRC store or for your chance to win a STAND Mug, text MUG to 67742 and follow the link to enter!
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Monday, December 6, 2021
J. Marie Griffin-Taylor
Saturday, December 4, 2021
Friday, December 3, 2021
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Monday, November 29, 2021
Saturday, November 27, 2021
Friday, November 26, 2021
Thursday, November 25, 2021
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Tuesday, November 23, 2021
Monday, November 22, 2021
Cissie Graham Lynch
Saturday, November 20, 2021
Friday, November 19, 2021
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Monday, November 15, 2021
Saturday, November 13, 2021
Friday, November 12, 2021
Thursday, November 11, 2021
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Monday, November 8, 2021
Saturday, November 6, 2021
Friday, November 5, 2021
Stand On The Word Devotional
Confronting Another Evil Empire: China
Nearly 40 years ago, Ronald Reagan rightly characterized the then-Soviet Union as "the focus of evil in the modern world." Were he alive today and surveying the international scene, he might direct that same remark to China.
Tony In The Media
Tony Perkins on the recent election results in Virginia and Supreme Court cases
Tony Perkins discusses how Glenn Youngkin mobilized parents to defeat Democrats in Virginia and the implications for the midterms next year. Tony also breaks down recent SCOTUS cases about the 2nd Amendment and pro-life legislation in the states.
FRC In The News
Tony Perkins on the recent allegations of sexual assault in Loudoun County Public Schools
Tony Perkins explains how radical politics drove the sexual abuse cover-up in Loudoun County.
FRC In The News