Today’s show features:
- John Boozman, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on his legislation that increases penalties for those who attack law enforcement officers, the latest on the border crisis, and on Democrats refusal to compromise on infrastructure legislation.
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky and Ranking Member on the House Oversight Committee, on the U.S. House of Representatives approving DC Statehood legislation.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Director of State & Local Affairs, on recent state legislation impacting faith, family, and freedom.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the media criticizing evangelicals for vaccine hesitancy.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Learn more about the constitutionality of D.C. statehood.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Arielle Del Turco
Monday, April 19, 2021
Saturday, April 17, 2021
Friday, April 16, 2021
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Monday, April 12, 2021
Saturday, April 10, 2021
Friday, April 9, 2021
Thursday, April 8, 2021
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Hans von Spakovsky
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Monday, April 5, 2021
Saturday, April 3, 2021
Missy Thomas Irvin
Friday, April 2, 2021
Arielle Del Turco
Thursday, April 1, 2021
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Monday, March 29, 2021
Missy Thomas Irvin
Saturday, March 27, 2021
Friday, March 26, 2021
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Monday, March 22, 2021
Saturday, March 20, 2021
Stand On The Word Devotional
Dems Paint Target on Georgia's Back
Democrats seem to think they can steamroll every issue by yelling "racism" loud enough. Someone needs to remind them the point of the proverb, "if you only have a hammer, everything is a nail," is to highlight the folly of applying the same solution to every problem. Earlier today, the Democrat-controlled (but not Democrat-majority) Senate Judiciary Committee held a hearing titled, "Jim Crow 2021: The Latest Assault on the Right to Vote." Predictably, the hearing recycled debunked accusations about how Republicans want to block minority voters.
Tony In The Media
Equality Act Assails Religious Freedom
In late February, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the so-called "Equality Act" (H.R. 5), one of the most anti-life, anti-family and anti-faith bills in American history. The legislation passed by a vote of 224-206, with only three Republicans supporting it. As of press time, the bill had moved to the Democrat-controlled Senate, and President Joe Biden had urged Congress to pass the measure in concert with many of the executive actions he has already taken unilaterally.
Tony Perkins on the Lies Surrounding the Georgia Election Laws
Tony Perkins discusses the misinformation surrounding Georgia's new election laws as well as how the Left is attempting to undermine the integrity of elections all across the country.
FRC In The News