Today’s show features:
- Joe Wilson, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of South Carolina, and Lindsey Graham, U.S. Senator from South Carolina, on President Biden’s announcement that U.S. troops will be withdrawn from Afghanistan, and on the Biden administration’s policy toward Iran.
- Ann Wagner, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Missouri, on the filing of a discharge petition on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Jack Hibbs, Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, on the California State of Elections Committee preparing a bill that would dox citizens who sign recall petitions.
- Ken Starr, distinguished attorney, former U.S. Solicitor General, and former president and chancellor of Baylor University, on his new book, “Religious Liberty in Crisis: Exercising Your Faith in an Age of Uncertainty.”
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.