This weekend we feature:
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Tennessee, on House Democrats’ plan to forge ahead on impeachment despite the lack of evidence.
- Mike Berry, Chief of Staff for First Liberty Institute, on a faith-based group being banned from putting Bible verses on dog tags.
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on the latest news out of Hong Kong, the UIGHUR Act of 2019 that overwhelmingly passed the U.S. House, and calls for sanctions on Chinese officials.
- Read Tony’s Update piece, “Army Tags Scripture as Offensive.”
- Read FRC’s latest issue brief on religious freedom in China.
- Watch FRC’s ad, The NBA: “Woke” in America, Asleep in China.
- Learn more about FRC’s upcoming Stand Courageous Men’s Conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.