On today's show:
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for Montana, discusses Congress approving a continuing resolution and efforts to use the Congressional Review Act to nullify the Biden vaccine mandates.
- Erin Hawley, senior counsel to the appellate team at Alliance Defending Freedom, explains the possible outcomes of the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization Supreme Court case.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, shares how Christians can be praying for the Dobbs case.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Contact your state RNC officials and let them know that RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel must stop undermining the GOP values and platform.
- Ask your senators to vote against drafting our daughters.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Give the gift of a STAND Mug this season! Buy one at the FRC store or for your chance to win a STAND Mug, text MUG to 67742 and follow the link to enter!
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
Saturday, December 4, 2021
Friday, December 3, 2021
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Monday, November 29, 2021
Saturday, November 27, 2021
Friday, November 26, 2021
Thursday, November 25, 2021
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Tuesday, November 23, 2021
Monday, November 22, 2021
Cissie Graham Lynch
Saturday, November 20, 2021
Friday, November 19, 2021
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Monday, November 15, 2021
Saturday, November 13, 2021
Friday, November 12, 2021
Thursday, November 11, 2021
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Monday, November 8, 2021
Saturday, November 6, 2021
Friday, November 5, 2021
Thursday, November 4, 2021
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Stand On The Word Devotional
Senate Strikes Funding Deal in the Saint Nick of Time
If federal workers were hoping for an early start on their Christmas vacation, they're out of luck! No one is turning off the government's lights any time soon, thanks to a deal struck in the Senate late Thursday night. With Friday's shutdown deadline breathing down Democrats' necks, Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) decided that maybe it wasn't such a good idea for his party to preside over another disaster and finally caved to the conservatives' demand: a vote on the vaccine mandate.
Tony In The Media
Tony Perkins on the recent election results in Virginia and Supreme Court cases
Tony Perkins discusses how Glenn Youngkin mobilized parents to defeat Democrats in Virginia and the implications for the midterms next year. Tony also breaks down recent SCOTUS cases about the 2nd Amendment and pro-life legislation in the states.
FRC In The News
Tony Perkins on the recent allegations of sexual assault in Loudoun County Public Schools
Tony Perkins explains how radical politics drove the sexual abuse cover-up in Loudoun County.
FRC In The News