On today’s program:
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, discusses the latest news from Ukraine, the status of his women’s sports protection bill, and President Biden’s radical LGBT proclamation.
- Matt Carpenter, FRC Action Director, breaks down the results of the most recent midterm primaries and highlights the GOP's polling edge in the culture wars.
- Travis Weber, FRC's VP of Policy and Government Affairs, discusses the World Health Organization pandemic treaty.
- Dr. Albert Mohler, president of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, president of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, offers a biblical perspective on the recent shooting tragedy in Buffalo, NY and why American society is actually a gerontocracy.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Learn more about the crisis of Christian persecution in Nigeria.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps to see where your state stands on life.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Read: Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Monday, May 16, 2022
Saturday, May 14, 2022
Friday, May 13, 2022
Thursday, May 12, 2022
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Monday, May 9, 2022
Saturday, May 7, 2022
Friday, May 6, 2022
Thursday, May 5, 2022
Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Monday, May 2, 2022
Quentin Van Meter
Saturday, April 30, 2022
Friday, April 29, 2022
Thursday, April 28, 2022
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Arielle Del Turco
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Monday, April 25, 2022
Saturday, April 23, 2022
Friday, April 22, 2022
Thursday, April 21, 2022
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Monday, April 18, 2022
Saturday, April 16, 2022
Stand On The Word Devotional
Dems Defend Abortion to the Ends of the Birth
When the Supreme Court justices met Thursday for the first time since the leak, life looked anything but normal. Now they head into the city from secret locations, leaving their homes in the care of entire swat teams. By this point, they've heard about the waves of violence against pro-lifers and the vote on the most radical abortion bill in America's history. They pull into the Court, surrounded by eight-foot barricades, knowing that in just nine days, the entire country has been turned upside down.
Tony In The Media
Putin the war criminal: It's time to investigate his brutality
The sign is written in Russian. It contains one word: "Children." It was painted on both of the parking lots surrounding a theater in Mariupol, Ukraine, to safeguard the hundreds of people, including scores of children, sheltering inside it. But it didn't stop Russian planes from bombing the theater, trapping those seeking safety under tons of bricks and cement.
Press works overtime to smear parents
Why would a major, international news service attempt to smear peaceful parents by linking their attendance at school board meetings to a few anonymous threats by crackpots? Take, for example, the recent Reuters investigation posted and reposted on February 15. Breathless coverage is offered under a screaming headline: School boards get death threats amid rage over race, gender, mask policies. The investigation was reposted with a corrected headline, adding "amid rage" for context.