Today's show features:
- Blaine Leutkemeyer, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Missouri, on perverse incentives behind coronavirus reporting for hospitals.
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of South Carolina, on big tech censorship and how the media has censored information during the pandemic.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, on the explosion in Beirut harbor.
- Larry Taunton, Executive Director of the Fixed Point Foundation, on protestors in Portland burning Bibles along with the American flag.
- Check out FRC Action’s party platform comparison.
- Learn more about the upcoming Stand Courageous Live Stream on August 15.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.