Michele Bachmann, Kenyn Cureton, David Christensen
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" we look back at the past year and the impact made by FRC. Former Congresswoman and current FRC board member, Michele Bachmann, joins Tony to discuss her role on FRC’s board and her time in Congress. FRC’s church ministries vice president, Kenyn Cureton, is here to highlight FRC’s impact on churches nationwide. FRC’s David Christensen, vice president of government affairs, joins Tony to highlight the work his team has done on Capitol Hill and statehouses nationwide. Also. FRC’s Peter Sprigg and Travis Weber are here to highlight FRC’s policy department.
- Follow Michele Bachmann on Twitter - @MicheleBachmann
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth