Rep. Ted Poe, Tim Graham, Bill Bennett
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Ted Poe (R-Texas) joins Tony to weigh in on the appointment of Mike Pompeo as the new Secretary of State. Executive Editor of NewsBusters and MRC's Director of Media Analysis, Tim Graham, is here to talk about Joy Behar's public apology after recently making anti-Christian comments on ABC’s “The View.” Then, former Secretary of Education and Drug Czar and New York Times best-selling author, Bill Bennett, joins Tony to discuss the new federal school safety commission put in place to examine ways to best protect students from gun violence.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Poe on Twitter - @JudgeTedPoe
- Follow Tim Graham on Twitter - @TimJGraham
- Follow Bill Bennett on Twitter - @WilliamJBennett
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Sign the petition demanding ABC/Disney apologize for their anti-Christian bigotry
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth