Rep. Andy Biggs, Gov. Phil Bryant, Sen. Joseph Silk, Dr. Everett Piper
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Member of the House Judiciary Committee, Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), joins Tony to discuss the changes made in President Trump's Cabinet this week. Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant joins Tony to discuss the 15-week abortion ban, the most pro-life bill in the nation, that is now in his hands. Oklahoma State Senator Joseph Silk is here to give us an update on a bill in Oklahoma that would protect religious liberty in the Sooner State. Also, President of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Dr. Everett Piper, is here to add his thoughts on this "Right of Conscience Act."
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Biggs on Twitter – @RepAndyBiggsAZ
- Follow Gov. Phil Bryant on Twitter - @PhilBryantMS
- Visit Sen. Joseph Silk's website
- Follow Dr. Piper on Twitter - @DrEverettPiper
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Sign the petition demanding ABC/Disney apologize for their anti-Christian bigotry
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth