Rep. Mark Meadows, Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, Michael Jones
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) joins Tony to give an update on what lawmakers are discussing with the president as far as ways to cut some of the funding recently passed in the Omnibus spending package. FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, is here to discuss President Trump's plans for U.S. troops in Syria. Also, Michael Jones, a student at Auburn University and contributor at College Fix, joins Tony to discuss a “Christian Privilege” workshop at George Washington University.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Meadows on Twitter - @RepMarkMeadows
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit General Boykin’s Facebook page.
- Follow The College Fix on Twitter - @CollegeFix
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth