Rep. Jim Jordan, Chris Wilson, Dr. Jerry Johnson, Travis Weber
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) joins Tony with his reaction to House Speaker Paul Ryan’s announcement yesterday that he is not seeking re-election. CEO of WPA Intelligence, Chris Wilson, is here with his analysis on Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s testimonies before Congress this week. President of the National Religious Broadcasters, Dr. Jerry Johnson, is also here with his take on the Zuckerberg hearings. Also, FRC's Travis Weber, Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, joins Tony to discuss Secretary of State nominee Mike Pompeo's confirmation hearing today.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Jordan on Twitter - @Jim_Jordan
- Follow Chris Wilson on Twitter - @WilsonWPA
- Follow Dr. Jerry Johnson on Twitter - @DrJerryJohnson
- Sign the declaration to say no to the sexualization of our children in public schools
- Read more of FRC's sex-ed sit out resources
- Watch Tony’s interview with Neil Cavuto discussing President Trump’s effectiveness
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth