Russ Jones, Rep. Roger Marshall, Jason Yates, Greg Laurie
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) joins our guest host to discuss the latest economic news showing job vacancies now outnumbering unemployed workers – the first time since 2000. CEO of My Faith Votes Jason Yates is here to share what his organization is doing to mobilize Christians to be involved and informed in the political process from a biblical worldview. Also, pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship in California, Greg Laurie, explains why a billboard advertising one of his church’s upcoming events was taken down.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Rep. Roger Marshall on Twitter - @RogerMarshallMD
- Visit the My Faith Votes website
- Follow Pastor Greg Laurie on Twitter - @greglaurie
- Call your California State Senator and ask them to oppose AB 2943
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Sign the petition to restore the Bible to the Missing Man Table at Warren Air Force Base
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store