David Phillips, Jack Hibbs, Mark Harris, Ken Blackwell
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" David Phillips, Director of Peace-Building and Human Rights Program at Columbia University’s Institute for the Study of Human Rights, joins Tony to discuss the growing tension between the US and Turkey as efforts to free Pastor Andrew Brunson continue. Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills in California, Jack Hibbs, will highlight the decision of a California school board to appeal to the US Supreme Court on a ruling by the Ninth Circuit Court that prohibits prayers and religious references at school board meetings. Mark Harris, a former pastor who is running for Congress in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District, is here to share how the Left is using his past sermons to attack his candidacy. Also, FRC’s Ken Blackwell, Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, joins Tony to weigh in on the horrific violence in Chicago this past weekend.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow David Phillips on Twitter - @DavidLPhillips4
- Visit Calvary Chapel Chino Hills' website
- Follow Mark Harris on Twitter - @MarkHarrisNC9
- Follow Ken Blackwell on Twitter - @kenblackwell
- Call your California State Senator and ask them to oppose AB 2943
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Sign the petition to restore the Bible to the Missing Man Table at Warren Air Force Base
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store