Rep. Mike Johnson, Carrie Severino, Ronnie Floyd, Ryan Mauro
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La) joins Tony to discuss the state of race relations in the aftermath of Charlottesville. Chief counsel and policy director to the Judicial Crisis Network, Carrie Severino, is here to share why red-state Democrats should confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court. Senior Pastor of Cross Church in Springdale, Arkansas, and President of the National Day of Prayer, Dr. Ronnie Floyd, joins Tony to share about the Freedom from Religion Foundation stopping the city of North Miami Beach, Florida, from sponsoring a National Day of Prayer. Also, Director of Clarion Intelligence Network, Ryan Mauro, joins Tony to weigh in on a judge’s decision to release on bond the New Mexico suspects who were arrested for teaching children how to carry out school shootings.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Follow Carrie Severino on Twitter - @JCNSeverino
- Follow Dr. Ronnie Floyd on Twitter - @ronniefloyd
- Follow Ryan Mauro on Twitter - @ryanmauro
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Call your California State Senator and ask them to oppose AB 2943
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store