Maj. Ldr. Kevin McCarthy, Michael Farris, Travis Weber
August 20, 2018
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) joins Tony to discuss social media companies censoring conservative users' accounts. President, CEO, and general counsel of Alliance Defending Freedom, Michael Farris, is here to highlight the newest developments in Masterpiece Cakeshop owner Jack Phillips' fight for his religious freedom. Also, FRC Vice President of Policy, Travis Weber, will weigh in on the impact "human rights commissions" have on religious freedom, like in Jack Phillips' case.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. McCarthy on Twitter - @GOPLeader
- Follow ADF on Twitter - @AllianceDefends
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store