AG Leslie Rutledge, Dana Loesch, Cathy Ruse
August 29, 2018
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge joins Tony to discuss the case of a Michigan funeral home that has received the support of 16 states’ attorneys general after being sued for firing a transgender employee. Talk show host and NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch received death threats on Twitter after the tragic shooting in Jacksonville – she’s here with her response to the threatening tweets. Also, Cathy Ruse, FRC’s Senior Fellow and Director of Human Dignity, joins Tony to highlight a recent Centers for Disease Control report that revealed new cases of common sexually transmitted disease have hit a new record in the U.S.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow AG Leslie Rutledge on Twitter - @AGRutledge
- Follow Dana Loesch on Twitter - @DLoesch
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store