Michele Bachmann, Daniel Mark, Ismail Royer, Travis Weber
September 3, 2018
On this special Labor Day edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," former congresswoman Michele Bachmann, former chairman of USCIRF Daniel Mark, Ismail Royer, research and program associate at the Religious Freedom Institute and FRC’s Travis Weber, Vice President of Policy, all join Tony to react to a New York Times editorial board column titled “A Too-Narrow Vision of Religious Freedom.”
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Read the New York Times column “A Too-Narrow Vision of Religious Freedom”
- Read more about the Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store