Terry Jeffrey, Scott Rasmussen, Ken Klukowski
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" CNS News editor-in-chief and author of “The Sun is Still Rising: Politics Has Failed But America Will Not,” Terry Jeffrey, joins Tony with his analysis of day two of confirmation hearings for President Trump’s US Supreme Court nominee judge Brett Kavanaugh. Ballotpedia Editor-At-Large, Scott Rasmussen, is here with the latest polling data on several races across the country. Also, best-selling author, Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute, and Fellow and Senior Legal Analyst with the American Civil Rights Union, Ken Klukowski, joins Tony to answer caller questions on the Constitution and more.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Read more from Terry Jeffrey
- Follow Scott Rasmussen on Twitter - @ScottWRasmussen
- Buy your copy of The Sun is Still Rising: Politics Has Failed But America Will Not
- Follow Ken Klukowski on Twitter - @kenklukowski
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store