Russ Jones, Sen. Ben Sasse, Sheriff Chuck Jenkins, Dr. Jared Pingleton
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Senate Judiciary Committee member Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) joins our guest host with the latest news from the confirmation hearings for judge Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court. Frederick County (Md.) Sheriff Chuck Jenkins is here to highlight President Trump's meeting yesterday with many of the country's sheriffs. Also, psychologist and clinical director of the Association of Christian Counselors, Dr. Jared Pingleton, joins Russ to discuss how clinical depression affects members of the clergy.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Sen. Sasse on Twitter - @SenSasse
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store