Charles Hurt, Travis Weber, Cathy Ruse
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Charles Hurt, Opinion Editor and a columnist for The Washington Times, joins Tony with his reaction to some of former President Obama’s recent speeches. FRC’s Vice President of Policy, Travis Weber, is here to discuss the Chinese government’s intensifying crack down on Christians. Also, Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for Human Dignity, Cathy Ruse, joins Tony to highlight her recent column about what’s happening in today’s public schools.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Read more from Charles Hurt
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Read Cathy and Austin Ruse’s column
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store