Mark Green, Dr. Mark Harris, Ken Klukowski, Joel Rosenberg, Jon Scruggs, Jack Phillips
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Mark Green and Dr. Mark Harris join Tony to weigh in on the upcoming elections. Best-selling author, Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute, and Fellow and Senior Legal Analyst with the American Civil Rights Union, Ken Klukowski, joins Tony to discuss Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s recent comments regarding Judge Brett Kavanaugh. New York Times best-selling author and founder of the Joshua Fund, Joel Rosenberg, is here to highlight the rising Iran threat to the US, Israel, and our Sunni Arab allies. Also, Masterpiece Cakeshop owner Jack Phillips and ADF Senior Counsel and Director of the Center for Conscience Initiatives, Jon Scruggs, are here to share an update about Jack’s case.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Ken Klukowski on Twitter - @kenklukowski
- Follow Joel Rosenberg on Twitter - @JoelCRosenberg
- Follow ADF on Twitter - @AllianceDefends
- Watch the VVS livestream on Friday and Saturday
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store