Sen. Mitch McConnell, Vice President Mike Pence, Sec. of State Mike Pompeo, Rep. Andy Biggs
September 24, 2018
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" we'll get an overview from Tony on the Values Voter Summit that took place over the weekend and we'll hear highlights from speeches given by Sen. Mitch McConnell, Vice President Mike Pence, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. Also, Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) joins Tony to weigh in on the allegations against Supreme Court Nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh and what plans Republicans are making to move forward.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Biggs on Twitter - @RepAndyBiggsAZ
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store