Sen. Tom Cotton, Pete Yachmetz, Scott Rasmussen
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) joins Tony to discuss the call for Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office to be investigated to determine whether it leaked a confidential letter. Retired FBI agent Pete Yachmetz is here to weigh in on the FBI investigation into Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Also, Ballotpedia Editor-At-Large, Scott Rasmussen, joins Tony with an update on how the Kavanaugh controversary is impacting the upcoming midterm elections.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Sen. Tom Cotton on Twitter - @SenTomCotton
- Follow Scott Rasmussen on Twitter - @ScottWRasmussen
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store