Rep. Mark Meadows, Travis Weber, Tim Haas
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) joins Tony to discuss the release of Pastor Andrew Brunson. After two years of being held hostage and facing a possible 35-year sentence in a Turkish prison, Pastor Brunson was finally exonerated and released to travel back home to the United States last Friday. Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President of Policy, attended Pastor Brunson’s final hearing with Tony in Turkey and is here with his reaction to Brunson’s release. Also, Tim Haas, manager of U.S. Disaster Response at Samaritan's Purse, joins Tony with an update on Hurricane Michael relief efforts.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Meadows on Twitter - @RepMarkMeadows
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Follow Samaritan’s Purse on Twitter - @SamaritansPurse
- Text FRCRelief to 41444 to give to Samaritan’s Purse hurricane relief efforts
- Find a Values Bus stop near you.
- Watch and share FRC Action’s Party Platform Comparison
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty