Rep. Ted Poe, Michael Knowles, Steve Southerland
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Foreign Affairs Committee Member Rep. Ted Poe (R-Texas) joins Tony to weigh in on the call for sanctions against Saudi Arabia by Sen. Lindsey Graham in response to the disappearance, and supposed killing, of a Washington Post journalist. Columnist for the Daily Wire and conservative commentator, Michael Knowles, joins Tony to highlight a newly released survey revealing that Americans' consider political correctness a problem in our country. Also, former U.S. Representative for Florida, Steve Southerland, is here with the latest on Hurricane Michael relief efforts.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Ted Poe on Twitter - @JudgeTedPoe
- Follow Michael Knowles on Twitter - @michaeljknowles
- FRC is matching every donation to Samaritan's Purse up to $10,000 for hurricane relief efforts
- Volunteer with Samaritan’s Purse to help hurricane victims
- Find a Values Bus stop near you.
- Watch and share FRC Action’s Party Platform Comparison
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty