Sen. Jim Inhofe, Ernest Istook, Isabella Chow
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Senator Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), who serves as chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, joins Tony to discuss a new report showing a disturbing level of weakness in the U.S. military. Former Congressman Ernest Istook joins the show to discuss the history of bipartisan support for religious freedom and to explain why Democrats have turned against it. Also, UC Berkeley student Isabella Chow shares about the biblical stand she took and the criticism she has received on the far Left campus.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Senator Jim Inhofe on Twitter - @JimInhofe
- Read the Report on weakness in the U.S. military
- Follow Former Rep. Ernest Istook on Twitter - @Istook
- Read Former Rep. Ernest Istook's op-ed
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.