Rep. Roger Marshall, John Dowdy, Dr. Lisa Jasin, Farley Barge, Susan Barge
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) joins Tony to highlight the “Addiction Recovery for Rural Communities Act”— a bill he co-sponsored that seeks to help rural Americans combat opioid and heroin use. John Dowdy, the director of the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics, is here to discuss law enforcement’s role in the opioid epidemic. Dr. Lisa Jasin, Clinical Director at Brigid’s Path, joins Tony to share the impact this epidemic has made on families and children and how Brigid’s Path is stepping in to help them. Also, Farley and Susan Barge, co-founders of Navigate Recovery Gwinnett, will share with us their story of recovery and discuss how their faith-based ministry is helping the addicted.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Roger Marshall on Twitter - @RogerMarshallMD
- Follow Brigid’s Path on twitter - @BrigidsPath
- Visit Navigate Recovery Gwinnett’s website
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.