Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Dana Loesch, Jeremy Tedesco
December 27, 2018
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" we're taking a look at some of Washington Watch's best interviews in 2018. First up, House Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) joined Tony to discuss social media companies censoring conservative users' accounts. Then, Talk show host and NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch responds to death threats she received on Twitter after the tragic shooting in Jacksonville. Also, ADF Senior Legal Counsel Jeremy Tedesco shared highlights from the Supreme Court's ruling in the case of Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. McCarthy on Twitter - @GOPLeader
- Follow Dana Loesch on Twitter - @DLoesch
- Follow ADF on Twitter - @AllianceDefends
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.