Rep. Mike Johnson, Sen. Mike Lee, Sarah Perry, Travis Weber
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) joins Tony with his thoughts on what the future looks like for Republicans in the new 116th Congress under House Leader Nancy Pelosi and a Democrat majority. Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) joins Tony to weigh in on the renomination of a radical leftist Chai Feldblum to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Sarah Perry, Director of Partnerships at Family Research Council Action, is here to discuss the censorship of Christians like Franklin Graham by Big Tech companies. Also, Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President of Policy, joins Tony to highlight the case of the Bladensburg Peace Cross and why the Supreme Court should rule that the cross be allowed to remain on display.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Mike Johnson on Twitter - @RepMikeJohnson
- Follow Sen. Mike Lee on Twitter - @SenMikeLee
- Follow Sarah Perry on Twitter - @SarahPPerry
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Read FRC’s amicus brief in the “Peace Cross” case currently before the U.S. Supreme Court
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.