Sarah Perry, Bill Marshall, Dr. Ingrid Skop, Tony Perkins
On Monday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Sarah Perry, Director of Partnerships at Family Research Council Action, guest hosts for Tony. Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is here with an update on the government shutdown. Judicial Watch Senior Investigator, Bill Marshall, joins Sarah to highlight why President Trump’s decision to rescind Obama-era school disciplinary policy is in the best interest of students. Dr. Ingrid Skop authored FRC’s latest publication “Top 10 Myths About Abortion” – she’s here to share a preview of the publication, which will be accompanied by videos that give an in-depth look into each abortion myth. Also, Tony Perkins, FRC’s President and the host of Washington Watch, joined fellow commissioners of the U.S. Commission for Religious Freedom on a trip to Egypt where they met with religious and government leaders – he’ll discuss the details with Sarah later in the program.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Sarah Perry on Twitter - @SarahPPerry
- Follow Sen. Marsha Blackburn on Twitter - @MarshaBlackburn
- Follow Judicial Watch on Twitter - @JudicialWatch
- Follow Prolife OBGYNs on Twitter - @aaplog
- Read FRC’s newest publication, “Top 10 Myths About Abortion”
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter - @tperkins
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.