Sarah Perry, Rep. Brian Babin, Jim Campbell, Dr. Michelle Cretella, Marion Smith
On Tuesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Sarah Perry, Director of Partnerships at Family Research Council Action, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Brian Babin (R-Texas) joins the program to talk about President Trump’s national address scheduled for tonight where he'll discuss the government shutdown and preview his trip to the southern border tomorrow. Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Jim Campbell is here to share the latest on the case of his client, Jack Phillips, who filed a lawsuit against the state of Colorado for its hostility toward him and his religious beliefs. Dr. Michelle Cretella, president of the American College of Pediatricians, will shed light on the wave of Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria and how psychiatrists and other clinicians actually create psychological epidemics. Also, Marion Smith, Executive Director of Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, joins Sarah with a new Gallup poll revealing that Democrats favor socialism over capitalism.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Sarah Perry on Twitter - @SarahPPerry
- Follow Rep. Brian Babin on Twitter - @RepBrianBabin
- Follow Marion Smith on Twitter - @smithmarion
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.