Ken Klukowski, Dr. Jesse Gill, Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin, Harold Harper
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Best-selling author, Senior Counsel and Director of Strategic Affairs for First Liberty Institute, and Fellow and Senior Legal Analyst with the American Civil Rights Union, Ken Klukowski, joins Tony to discuss President Trump’s remarks yesterday that he may declare a national emergency to move forward with building a border wall without Congress passing a spending bill. Licensed psychologist Dr. Jesse Gill is here to highlight the American Psychological Association’s new guidelines for men and boys in response to their claim that traditional masculinity is “harmful.” Also, FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. Boykin, and FRC’s Chief of Staff Harold Harper, join Tony to weigh in on the war on men and masculinity.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Ken Klukowski on Twitter - @kenklukowski
- Follow Lt. Gen. Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit Lt. Gen Boykin's Facebook page
- Learn more about the SOLA Men’s Conference, March 15-16
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.