Sen. Roger Wicker, Bob Fu, Ken Ham
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) joins Tony to discuss a bill he and 34 other senators introduced that would end taxpayer funding for abortion. Founder and president of China Aid Bob Fu is here to highlight the Chinese government's growing persecution of Christians. Also, Ken Ham, founder of Answers in Genesis, joins Tony with his response to an atheist group that is threatening lawsuits against schools that take students to the Ark Encounter theme park which features a life-sized replica of Noah's ark.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Sen. Roger Wicker on Twitter - @SenatorWicker
- Visit the China Aid website
- Follow Ken Ham on Twitter - @aigkenham
- Register for the Inaugural Pelican Prayer Breakfast in New Orleans, January 19
- Register for FRC’s Culture Impact Training in New Orleans, January 19
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.